We're delighted to welcome you to our new Wellbeing Centre in City Walk, Dubai. This state-of-the-art and purpose-built facility is now open and provides a friendly, welcoming, and relaxing environment, where our patients can embark on their recovery journey.
We have provided mental health treatment in the UK for over 140 years as formerly part of the Priory Group and are honoured to have been delivering the same level of quality care in Dubai since 2017.
Our new clinic is staffed by highly qualified, dedicated and multilingual psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists, with extensive expertise in treating a wide range of mental health conditions for children and adults, including anxiety, stress and depression, as well as further support for children with autism and ADHD. We offer bespoke treatment plans tailored to you or your child’s individual needs to ensure we achieve the very best outcomes and help to get lives back on track.
Our specialist services
We offer a wide range of mental health services at Aspris Wellbeing Centre. These include:
• Psychiatric care for children and adults
• Psychological therapy for children and adults
• Education and learning support
• Speech and language therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Multidisciplinary support for children with special needs
Supporting a range of conditions
Our expert team at Aspris Wellbeing Centre support a range of conditions. These include:
• Addictive behaviors
• Anger management
• Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• Child and adolescent mental health
• Day-to-day activities and independence
• Eating problems
• Learning difficulties
• Mood disorders
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Panic attacks
• Relationship problems
• Sensory difficulties, academic problems, and social difficulties
• Sensory processing
• Sleep problems
• Speech and language difficulties
• Stress and resilience
What you can expect from our treatment:
• High quality, evidence-based mental healthcare services for children and adults
• Modern and state-of-the-art facilities with noise-controlled rooms
• A highly experienced internationally trained team of experts and leading clinicians
• Customized treatment plan that is carefully tailored to the specific needs of adults and children to achieve the optimum outcomes
• Clinical standards to match those offered in the UK
Every person we support receives a personalised treatment programme. An initial consultation enables our expert team to understand the challenges each individual faces, and to recommend and deliver the most appropriate course of treatment, which could be either an individual or group intervention.
We offer the following as part of treatment at Aspris Wellbeing Centre:
• Suitable timings
• Convenient and serene location (at City Walk)
• Diagnostic assessments
• A family-oriented location (activities for all members)
• Playground for children
• Modern facilities with discreet treatment rooms and waiting areas
• Fast access to high-quality therapy
• Evidence-based treatment plans
• Total confidentiality throughout the whole process
• Treatment from a team of internationally trained mental health specialists
• The choice of online therapy is also available
What you can expect from our specialist treatment
Aspris Wellbeing Centre is a state-of-the-art facility which has been purpose-built for those seeking a calm and peaceful environment in a vibrant city.
Our brand-new modern clinic was specifically designed with our patients in mind, and features ambient lighting, air purifying greenery, comfortable seating and a European inspired interior, making it a relaxing, warm environment. There is also ample parking and a dedicated children’s playground located near to the Wellbeing Centre.
If you would like to find out more information about our specialist mental health and wellbeing services in City Walk, simply call our friendly team today on 04 245 3800.
What our patients say:
“After our sessions, I feel like I am back on track with working towards my goals and better equipped to tackle the challenges I may encounter.” Patient
“I have learned to become more aware of my triggers and feelings and know how to act accordingly! This has made my stress level way lower and has set the expectations for my day and my family around me.” Patient
“Fantastic treatment. Staff are very kind and highly competent. Treatment was very thorough and effective.” Patient