City Walk unveils its latest addition, C2 – a new licensed dining district. Encompassing 25,000 square feet, C2 Licensed District seamlessly combines diverse cuisines with a touch of casual elegance.
C2 is a charming haven for culinary enthusiasts, hosting 11 unique restaurants. Each establishment blends a warm indoor atmosphere with alfresco dining, housed within three beautifully landscaped courtyards. Positioned to be Dubai’s preferred destination for exceptional casual dining, C2 is destined to be a must-visit location in the heart of the city.
An Urban Escape for Casual and Fun Dining
Visitors are invited to dive into a kaleidoscope of flavours ranging from Azerbaijan's rich culinary treasures to Greece's sun-kissed Mediterranean zest, the jazzy beats of New Orleans' cuisine, and the heartwarming authenticity of Italian dishes. C2 also features longstanding local favourites like Mythos Urban Greek Eatery and Nola Bijou Bistro & Bar, alongside exciting new concepts such as Primi Cucina Italiana – a dazzling new star in Dubai's dining scene. This eclectic mix of time-honored and innovative dining spots promises a thrilling taste journey, ensuring each visit is sprinkled with familiarity and new, delightful discoveries.
Licensed Dining and Vibrant Entertainment
Venues at C2 at City Walk will elevate the dining experience with special and rich cocktails, grapes, hops, and bubbles to complement their menus. In addition, select restaurants will have live entertainment every night, making each visit memorable for diners.
Convenience and Accessibility
Conveniently located in the bustling neighborhoods of DIFC, Downtown and Business Bay, C2 Licensed District at City Walk is the ideal spot for lunch with colleagues, post-work gatherings, or even early dinners before a show at the Coca-Cola Arena.
The district has four primary entrances, with convenient valet parking and car park facilities. Guests can easily find their way using Google Maps or Waze.
The restaurants open at C2 Licensed District include:
1. Baku Café: A gateway to traditional Azerbaijani dishes and sweets, blending ancient culture with modern style.
For reservations, contact 04 2999 081.
2. Brass Monkey: An exclusive hangout for adults, featuring games, retro arcades, and a diverse food menu.
For reservations, contact 04 5822 244
3. L'Antica Pizzeria Da Michele: Iconic pizza from Napoli, showcasing a 150-year-old tradition of Italian culinary excellence.
For reservations, contact 04 2240 040.
4. Mythos Urban Greek Eatery: Experience the tranquility and natural beauty of Greece, with dishes that highlight the best of Greek flavors.
For reservations, contact 04 2253 313.
5. Nola Bijou Bistro & Bar: A must-visit homegrown concept that combines 19th-century New Orleans charm with French, Caribbean, and southern influences.
For reservations, contact 04 3344 098.
6. Primi Cucina Italiana: Bringing the essence of Italian cuisine for patrons, this restaurant boasts a menu ranging from traditional pasta and pizza to refreshing cocktails.
For reservations, contact 056 9924 326.
Opening soon at C2:
7. Nox: Inspired by an inventive dining concept, Nox will debut in the city offering delectable dishes and cocktails for a distinctive culinary encounter.
8. Myata: Featuring a diverse international menu, Myata invites visitors on a gastronomic expedition through rich and flavourful options.
9. Rare: A fusion of New York bar and Parisian brasserie in Dubai, Rare is a vibrant steakhouse where people gather, enjoy delicious meals, and savor moments of joy with a creative and spirited approach.
10. Daikan Izakaya: Dubbed by ramen-lovers as "The best ramen in Dubai", Daikan Izakaya’s in-house noodle production and locally sourced ingredients ensure the highest quality and freshness in every bowl.
11. La Serre: A beloved and quaint Parisian-style boulangerie, café and bistro offering hearty dishes crafted from fresh, organic ingredients sourced from farmers and artisans across Europe.