Aspris has been providing mental health treatment in the UK for over 140 years and are now proud to deliver these world-class services to the Middle East through our services located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Riyadh – we are honored to be also opening our new Dubai clinic on City Walk in 2023.
Our state-of-the-art wellbeing centres provide friendly, welcoming, and modern environments, ideal for starting your journey on the road to recovery.
Our clinics are staffed by highly qualified psychiatrists, psychologists, and therapists, with extensive expertise in treating a wide range of mental health conditions for children and adults, including anxiety, stress and depression, as well as further support for children with autism and ADHD. We offer bespoke treatment plans tailored to you or your child’s individual needs to ensure we achieve the very best outcomes and help to get lives back on track.
Our specialist services
• High quality, evidence-based mental healthcare services for children and adults
• Modern and state-of-the-art facilities
• A highly experienced internationally trained team of experts and leading clinicians
• Treatment carefully tailored to the specific needs of everyone to achieve the very best outcomes
• Clinical standards to match those offered in the UK
Supporting a range of conditions like:
• Anger management
• Attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• Child and adolescent mental health
• Day-to-day activities and independence
• Eating problems
• Learning difficulties
• Mood disorders
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Panic attacks
• Relationship problems
• Sensory difficulties, academic problems, and social difficulties
• Sensory processing
• Sleep problems
• Speech and language difficulties
• Stress and resilience
If you would like to find out more information about our specialist services coming soon to City Walk in Dubai, simply call our friendly team on 04 245 3800.