SunSational Summer App

SunSational Summer App

Summertime has turned up in full force with the SunSational Summer Campaign.
Summer savings with over 400 offers

Summer feels great when you’ve got fantastic savings right at your fingertips. 

Find hundreds of the season’s best deals on our SunSational Summer app. From casuals to labels, cafés to family-friendly waterfront dining, playtime to beach time and children’s entertainment, there is so much more to enjoy across our six destinations this summer. 

Indulge in multiple family activities at Al Seef, Boxpark, City Walk, La Mer, The Beach and The Outlet Village.

Now available on the Google Play and iOS App Store.

Valid until 30 September 2018
 

 

Retailer Offer
1847 20% off services
7 For All Mankind 20% off on total bill.
Agent Provocateur 15% off total purchase.
Al Mashowa 20% off total bill
ALESSA JEWELRY 30% off total bill.
Amorino Buy 1 crepe get 1 free.
AnnaRita N 55% discount
Atos Lombardini Additional 10% discount on any item.
Bao Wow 20% off on total bill.
Bareburger Buy 1 main course get 1 free.
B'dou Café 20% off on total bill.
Bedashing Beauty Lounge Free manicure when you purchase a pedicure.
burger joint new york 25% off total bill.
Butcha Steakhouse and Grill 20% off on total bill.
Cafe Bazza Breafast combo meal offer.
Caffe Bene Buy a drink and get a free waffle.
Carducci Milano 30-40% off total bill.
Chantelle Paris 20% off on total bill.
Chival Global Social 20% off on total bill.
DEMOISELLE BY GALVIN 20% off on total bill.
Demoiselle by Galvin 20% off on total bill.
Double B (Specialty Coffee Cafeteria) 20% off all drinks.
Dri Dri Buy a large cone of gelato and get a small one for free.
Galvin Dubai 20% off on total bill.
Glassing Buy 1 pair of glasses, get 40% off next purchase.
GP Store 10% off on any purchase.
Grapeskin Grape Bar & Kitchen 20% off on total bill.
Graze Gastro Grill 20% off on total bill.
Honey Bee Nursery Buy one week of summer camp, get one week for free. Buy one hour and get an hour for free.
Il Cafe Di Roma Buy 1 main course get 1 for free.
Jovoy Rare Perfumes Get 20% off our featured fragrances.
La Postreria 20% off on total bill.
Le BHV Marais Fashion: 20% on new collection, Beauty: 10% on total bill, Home: 30% on total bill.
LILIS 50% off on selected items.
Lima Dubai 20% off on total bill.
Mademoiselle Paris 20% off on all makeup products.
Mattel Play! Town Buy 1 ticket get 1 free.
Mitts and Trays Restaurant 20% off on total bill.
N.Bar 20% off on total bill.
Nar Purchase a main course, get a dessert for free.
OLIVIERS AND CO. 30% off olive oils.
Physique 57 Buy 1 class get 1 free.
Pomme De Pain Buy 1 main course and get 1 free drink.
R.I.C. Buy 1 get 1 half price.
REBECCA MINKOFF 10% off on any purchase.
Roux 20% off on total bill.
Royal owl furniture Up to 15% off selected items.
Seif Pharmacy Buy 2 get 1 free on selected skin care products and suppliments.
Serendipity 3 Buy 1 sundae get 1 free.
sikka cafe 20% off on total bill.
Sleep Matters 30% off on beds, mattresses & much more.
Taste of Persia AED 100 off any purchase of AED 500 or more. AED 250 off any purchase of AED 1000.
The Art of Shaving Free haircut with the purchase of any signature service.
The Brass 20% off on total bill.
The Carving Board Sandwiches 30% off on total bill.
The Green Planet Buy 1 ticket get 1 free.
The Victorian Restaurant and Cafe Lunch set menu at AED 60.00 without Shisha and AED 75.00 with Shisha.
Toro + Ko Dubai 20% off on total bill.
Whistles 15% off on any purchase.
WORTHY 30%-50% off selected items.


Similar promotions