Visitors can now add the oomph factor to their photographs at stunning tropical floral props and photo opps, as well as at the elegant ombre walls across the destination.
Build your own floral installation
Swoon over multiple blooming floral photo walls that will give your grid a fresh and splendid look on the ‘gram. Pose under golden arches, or in front of a frame covered in a beautiful arrangement of roses, tropical gardenias, or even against the backdrop of a light, blue rustic car filled with vibrant flowers, that looks like it belongs in a Tuscan painting.
Give your kids an A-maze-ing ‘Alice in Wonderland’ Experience
Every spend of AED50 at any outlet gives you a chance to explore Alice’s beautiful garden with your kids, reimagined with larger than life plant giants, sprawling chess boards, the grinning Cheshire cat, as well as the Queen of Hearts herself. Let the little ones relive the fairy tale in the garden full of beautiful wonders and colours.
Be part of designing a floral arrangement that signifies harmony, hope and the beginning of the new season at #CityWalkDubai!
Drag and drop the flowers in the virtual wireframe of the community-built flower installation and we will bring everybody’s collective virtual effort to life at City Walk. Get involved in the making of the life-size floral installation from the comfort of your home and stand a chance to win an AED 500 dining voucher from City Walk.
Get started: https://www.citywalk.ae/en/floral
Shop the Latest A/W Collection
With winter gently beckoning a wardrobe makeover, don’t miss out on a chance to shop the latest Autumn/Winter collection at City Walk’s high-end international fashion brands that include Maje, Sandro, Ted Baker, Concepts, Weekend Max Mara, Le Cube Boutique, American Vintage, Contessa Bridal and VAO Concept store. Find inspiration around every corner and check out the latest looks the mannequins sport across the courtyard at City Walk, evocative of fresh blooms and earthy hues as you continue your shopping spree.
Meet and Greet Cosplay Artists
Fancy a picture with the DC Comics’ Caped Crusader or Marvel’s Avengers? Well this time, there might be a spook-tacular spin on their costumes as the world’s mightiest heroes in collaboration with Speedy Comics come down to City Walk on 30 October, from 5pm onwards, in time for a ‘Meet and Greet’ session with shoppers and passers-by.
Free Screening for Breast Cancer
Marking Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the destination will host free breast cancer screenings between 2pm and 10pm on 30 October. Pink Caravan, the UAE’s leading breast cancer detection initiative, will station mobile clinics at two locations across City Walk to offer visitors complimentary screenings.
Join Free Yoga Classes
During Dubai Fitness Challenge, visitors can join free yoga classes every weekend at City Walk from 6 November until 28 November. Hosted by popular yogini Dina Cassir, embark on a journey of flexibility and movement focused on cultivating powerful experiences that focus your mind and build your core strength. In line with the COVID-19 safety protocols in place, there are limited spaces available and interested participants should send us direct messages & confirmation on our Instagram handles.
To know more
Spend and Get Rewarded
And that’s not all. Customers will be rewarded with an AED60 gift card on every spend of AED300 at any of the outlets at City Walk.
Terms & Conditions:
• Every spend of AED 300 at City Walk, single or accumulative, entitles the customer to a Gift Card worth AED 60.
• Customers must show the receipt of spend of AED 300 and above at City Walk information hub and register to receive the Gift Card.
• Customer needs to present receipt of purchase and collect the Gift Card in person from the information hub at City Walk by 14th November 2020.
• Cash Back is limited on purchase value of AED 20,000 only. Per transaction, Per customer.
• The Gift Cards are valid for one year.
• This promotion is valid from 29 October to 14 November 2020.
• The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
• City Walk is not responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged Gift Card.
• Online and click collection transactions are not part of this campaign.
• This promotion is not valid at service tenants – Etisalat, Supermarkets, Valiant Clinic, La Ville Hotel & Suites, Canadian University and Car Showrooms.
• City Walk Management reserves the right to revoke cash back in any circumstance, if required. It will be considered as a final decision.
• By registering at our information hub, the customer acknowledges that personal data may be used for marketing communication purposes by City Walk.
City Walk, is a ‘DUBAI ASSURED’ design-inspired, outdoor lifestyle destination that follows the highest safety and hygiene measures as part of the citywide compliance programme, offering visitors a safe and comfortable dining, shopping and leisure experience. Visitors can feel safe in City Walk’s open, airy outdoor spaces with rigorous sanitisation ongoing as part of the disinfection and sanitisation cycle scheduled across the destination.
||Day & Time
|Free Breast Cancer screenings
||Location 1: Near VAO Concept Store
Location 2: In front of Subway
|Meet and Greet with Cosplay artists
|Yoga classes with Dina Cassir
||Friday: 9am – 10am
|Fridays: Lawn area in front of Godiva, next to the fountain
Saturdays: at The Square