Craving a good Rib Eye Steak? You can now prepare a nice juicy steak at home by following the below easy steps
• 350g of Rib Eye USDA Prime
• 30ml of Olive Oil
• 1g of Salt
• 2g of Sea Salt Flakes (Maldon)
• 2g of Oregano
1. Brush the meat generously with olive oil and salt
2. Heat the cooking pan and make sure it’s heated very well before placing the meat
3. Place the meat in the hot pan, cook for 1 minute before flipping it over to the other side. Repeat this process until the doneness of the meat has reached your desired level (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done).
Expert tip: For a juicy steak, the recommended maximum cooking level is ‘Medium’. For ‘Medium’ cooking, in a heated pan, cook each face for 2 minutes – total of 4 minutes cooking time.
4. Rest the meat. After removing the cooked steak from the pan, we recommend you rest the steak in a separate plate to allow the meat to let out some of its extra juice which is normal right after cooking. This is to ensure that the final plate presentation is not impacted.
5. Transfer the steak to a serving plate and sprinkle some sea salt and oregano, to make it ready to serve.